ya Allah

am i really that strong ? i see you've given me tests after tests after test.

can i really make it out of all of these test and be okay ?

am i really that able ? i feel like i breakdown way too much

is this okay ? am i really doing well ?

Do you think i'm handling these tests well ?

i feel so weak, i smile to everyone and cry everytime i turn

am i faking it or is this just the way to handle all of this ?

honestly i have no idea. 

i've been on autopilot mode since longer than i can remember

please guide me and give me strength.

please lead me into the right direction, towards the right decision, closer and closer to peace and love.

i plead to you Allah. help me.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

holidays end

Be weak, be vulnerable, those who love you will embrace you still

shook